Masala macaroni is a mouthwatering pasta recipe cooked in traditional Indian way with selective sauces and masalas. This can be served before dinner in supper or in lunch for kids. Macaroni is a variety of dry pasta traditionally shaped and produced in various shapes and sizes.
Let’s Get Started..
1 cup macaroni boiled and drained
- 1 fresh green chilli
- 1 medium green bell pepper (capsicum)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 medium size onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- salt to taste
- Deseed the capsicum, cut it into small cubes and slit green chilli into two.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and saute well.
- Add onion and green chilli. Let it cook for 2 mins.
- Further add chopped tomato and bell pepper cubes. Stir fry well.
- Now add soy sauce, tomato ketchup and macaroni. Toss to mix.
- Serve hot.
- To prevent from sticking, add a tbsp of oil and little salt while boiling the macaroni.
- After draining, grease your hands with oil and give it a mix.
TRY TASTE ENJOY this masala macaroni and do like-comment-share this post.