Carrot Beetroot Juice
Carrot Beetroot juice is a healthy and refreshing detoxifying juice. This is a perfect daily dose of energy and a good way to keep yourself hydrated. This juice is helpful when you are thinking to lose weight. Make sure to have this juice fresh. When you keep or store it for a long time it starts getting oxidize which is not healthy and there is change in the taste too. Best part about this juice is that it tastes great without added sugar.
Let’s Get Started:
2 small size Beetroot and 3 Carrot peeled and washed.
- 5-6 Mint leaves
- Quarter inch ginger piece roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper powder
- Black salt according to taste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- Roughly chop peeled and washed 3 carrots 2 beetroots.
- Now take a blending jar, shift the roughly chopped vegetables into the jar.
- Add 5-6 mint leaves and a quarter inch of ginger piece. Mint leaves gives freshness to the juice.
- Put the lid on. First we will blend everything without adding water to blend it very finely to get a smooth paste.
- After blending it once, we will add 1 cup water and give it a blend again. You can also add some ice cubes to it.
- When it is done, strain the juice with the help of strainer.
- Try to use the thick strainer to strain all the pulp from the juice. You can always have it with the pulp too.
- Juice is ready. Now season it with 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder, some black salt and 1 tsp lemon juice in it. Give it a stir .
Try and serve this healthy juice with some ice over it and share your views in the comment section.